Situated in quaint Historic Wyncote, Pennsylvania, The Parish House at All Hallows can meet your entertaining needs for up to 110 guests. It offers old world charm of a tudor-style stone building. Adjacent is a community park with a fountain pond and a hand-crafted twig gazebo, offering beautiful photograph settings.
- 52′ x 40′ carpeted room with stone fireplace
- Adjoining kitchen, 10 burner stove
- Dining room with elegant table with 14 chairs
- 15 tables plus 108 chairs for reception room
- Lighted stage with podium and pull-down projection screen
- Grand piano
- Floor-to-ceiling wood panels separate dining room and reception room, if needed
- 2 large tables plus 16 chairs for children
- Kitchen utensils, dishwashing facilities
- Two bathrooms
- Coat room
- Handicapped accessible
- Caterers welcome
The Parish House is available weekdays and weekends (until 4 pm –Sundays beginning after 1 pm). We no longer offer evening rental time on Fridays or Saturdays. The rental time booked must include the set up and clean up time.
Current Nursery School families: $63
Parishioners: $45A deposit of 1/3 of the total amount must be given at the time of booking. Full payment is due the week before the rental. The deposit will be refunded after the rental if all terms and conditions of the contract are met.
The Parish House is being made available as outreach to our local community (read more about our parish). We are confident that these fees are attractive when compared with rental rates in the area.
The Parish House at All Hallows is located at 262 Bent Rd., Wyncote, PA. Get Directions
Contact the parish office for more information, to set up a tour, or to make a reservation: 215 885-1641.